Cameron Diaz neither needs a Man nor Kids.

http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/camdiaznobfnb.JPG

Cameron Diaz seems to be fed up with her search for the Perfect Man.The actress says that she has given up looking for the perfect man.

She says: "You're always told he has to look like this and this is how he exists in all the storybooks - but it doesn't always come in those packages.And people are not always what they seem to be. I was really a big fairy-tale girl when I was growing up."

The kid-loving actress also says that she is not interested in having babies any time soon even though she loves them so much.She is rather happy looking at her friends and family for the moment.

She says:"I think I'm pretty good with kids. I love kids. Kids are great. I treat kids like human beings because that's how I was treated - I talk to them like people and some kids get it and some kids don't.In a sense, I'm a mother now. I think we all have that maternal ability and we all give that to our friends and our family. I think that's a nurturing nature that we all have. I definitely don't want to have children right now."

Also Read:
Naomi Watts wanted a baby with toy boy boyfriend.
Daniel Radcliffe girl dreams go down the drain.
Paris to name her kid London.