Brooke Shields promotes Royal Velvet.

http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/brokeshieldsfamiroyvel.JPG

Brooke Shields is promoting the Spring/Summer 2008 collection of Royal Velvet along with her family.With the theme Royal Moments,Shields stars with her husband Chris Henchy and daughters, Rowan and Grier.

Speaking about why she accepted the campaign she said:"At this point in my career, I only do projects that I believe in.Royal Velvet made sense for me and my family because it felt authentic and it is a classic brand with amazing products."

Talking about her idea of Royal Moment she said: "A royal moment for me is when one of my daughters holds my face in her hands and says, 'oh, so pretty mama,' it makes me feel like a princess."

Hot and Happening ad campaign : Kate Moss shoots for creative lingerie ads.