Gorgeous Kim Kardashian and Beasty Fast cars .DUB interview.



Kim Kardashian knows quite a lot about cars actually...

Snippets from the DUB Interview:
She says,“People are always impressed by how much car stuff I know,My ex-husband loved exotic cars, and since then I’ve loved cars as much as I love clothes.I’ve always had the coolest cars, which sometimes seems like a guy should be driving them,I wanted a car no boy would ever want to drive and for people to know a girl is driving such a cool car.”

She also boasts about her car designing skills:
She says,“I collaborated with the guys at Platinum Motorsports and designed a line of rims that I’m calling “The Princess Line,” and I will also be designing car accessories for women.”


Click to enlarge

More from the big booty beauty..
1. What’s your favorite street to cruise?
A: Robertson Avenue in Beverly Hills.

2. What’s your status?
A: Single.
3. Do you prefer to drive slow or fast?
A: Fast–I have a supercharged Range Rover.
4. What kinds of cars do you like guys driving?
A: An exotic car, but not one the color of a Skittle.
5. Favorite road trip destination?
A: Palm Springs with my girls.
6. Most expensive ticket?
A: I always forget to pay them when I get one, so once I had to pay $2,500 for a bunch I didn’t pay.
7. Favorite designer?
A: Dolce & Gabbana.