Dita Von Teese's sun scare.

http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/ditavtesssun.jpg

Beauty tips from the burlesque star :
New sex tape star on the block,Dita Von Teese says that she is terrified of the sun and that's what keeps her beauty intact.

The burlesque star says:"I never go sunbathing. My worst fear is looking down and seeing brown, wrinkly cleavage. It will get white and wrinkly, but there is no need to rush it.I have brought my own curtains to the hotel to stop the sun getting in, and I have only used the hotel pool at night.Some foods accelerate tanning, so I'm very careful about what I eat."

Style secrets:
Get yourself a Dita von teese hairstyle.This is how you do it.
Victoria Beckham's great legs and sexy skin.
Victoria Beckham's fashion book.
Britney Spears diet tips for paparazzi.
Courtney Love's skinny look diet.
Tyra Banks crazy diet.
Guess what kept Heidi Klum away from anorexia.

Related:
Kate Hudson to launch green hair products.