Britney Spears comeback album is X-rated & only for adults.


Britney Spears comeback album from its lyrics clearly seems to be an X-rated and Only for Adults type.

The album which is set for a November 13 release has songs like Cold As Fire which are extremely explicit.
The lyrics of the song read:
"I'm just the girl with the ability to drive a man crazy/ Make him **** in my mouth/ Make him my new baby."
"Little legend you can look but don't touch because/ I'm cold as fire baby and hot as ice/ If you've ever been to heaven this is twice as nice."
"The foolishness and f***ery and handling my bizness/ Hola if you hear me/ Can I get a witness?”

Listen to Cold as Fire

In another single Gimme More,Britney starts off the song calling herself a bitch.
The Lyrics of the song reads:
"It's Britney, bitch."
"Every time they turn the lights down/Just wanna go that extra mile for you/You've got a display of affection/Feel like there’s no one else in the room."
"You've got me in a crazy position/If you're on a mission/You've got my permission."

Listen to Gimme More

Related:Kiera Knightley slams Britney Spears.

Pic source