Sharon Stone : Agressive , Out spoken and Gorgeous.

http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/stonelexusconference2.JPG

Sharon Stone looked gorgeous at the new Lexus car press conference in Warsaw.The Basic Instinct temptress talked about what she is been doing in her life after she turned 50.The actress was very outspoken as she said she had kicked out people out of her life whom she dint want to be with.

"Like me or don't like me and if you don't like me, then pardon me,Anybody who isn't going to be on my side -- I got rid of them."I fired the people out of my life who weren't working with me successfully, professionally. I got rid of the people who weren't really my friends. I stopped trying to date the men who didn't really like me and I mean even the type of men who weren't healthy for me," she said.
Click to enlarge