Cameron Diaz talks sex InStyle.

Cameron Diaz graces the In Style magazine in its June issue and she has got a lot to to talk.So come on lets see what she has got in store for us.
http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/camdizinstylejunecvr.JPG

On being single:

People think if you're single, you are incomplete. No. The thing is, I don't want to be in a relationship that makes me incomplete.

Cameron Says Sexy is (Click to enlarge)

On sex:
Are you kidding? I love men. Sex is the best! ...You have to really enjoy [being sexy]. Not fake anything. Sexy is being in the moment, whether that means being coy or coming on hard. Faking is always lame and it never comes across the way you want it to.

On body hair:

I love chest hair. Mm-hmm. I'm not saying I want a huge amount, but the right amount is very sexy. I don't like the smooth, hairless body.

On her dating life:
I'm a woman. Of course I'm dating. And is that so surprising? Oh my god, she's dating!

On potential dates:

I'm not going to bring some idiot into my world, and if I'm not sure about him, I'm cautious... My list is all about balance. You can have smart but not funny. You can have funny but not very smart. You can have intellectual but not social. But... I want it all! I love big brains. I love to eat. I love to be outdoors. I love to have conversations! I love to make love. I live like arrrgh! I don't do anything half-assed, and I want somebody who can keep up with all that. And I want someone who can show me something, you know?

Click to enlarge


From : Huffingtonpsot