Avril Lavigne cancels six more concert dates.

http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/avril6tourdateapology.jpg

Avril Lavigne has cancelled six more concert dates due to acute laryngitis.The singer has earlier apologized to her fans for cancelling two concerts in Phoenix and San Diego due to voice problems.The singer again apologized to her fans after cancelling six more concert dates.

She wrote:
My sincerest apologies to all of my fans. My intention was to
complete the rest of the tour but tonight at sound check in Anaheim I
realized this wasn't possible. Even though I have been resting my
voice for days, when I tried to sing nothing came out." Lavigne said
this evening.
Postponed dates :
05/03/08 Anaheim, CA Honda Center
05/04/08 Universal City, CA Gibson Amph. At Univ. CityWalk
05/06/08 Santa Barbara, CA Santa Barbara Bowl
05/07/08 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose
05/09/08 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena
05/10/08 Everett, WA Comcast Arena