Angelina Jolie caught on tape talking drugs, Killing pets.

http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/angelijolidrugsvid.jpg

A video tape shot in 1999 featuring 23 year old Angelina Jolie talking about her weird acts has leaked on to the Internet.The presently pregnant actress talks about her craze for drugs and the wild things she loved.

About Drugs :
I’ve done coke, heroin, ecstasy, LSD, everything. I gave them up long ago.

About Sex :
She says of taking part in sex games where someone is tied down or hurt: “It’s just a cool thing.”

About her weird and wild acts :
My snake I had – I tried killing him.” She recalls how at 12 she was “a bad girl – beating up my friends.


Related:
Keith Richards : I smoke weed all the time.
I'm addicted to drugs: Lindsay Lohan.
Hollywood and drugs go hand in hand.: Megan Fox.
I do drugs with my son: Sir Richard Branson.

You might have missed this:
Angelina Jolie's 16 yr old hot video.
Young Angelina Jolie in bikini.

source