Megan Fox gets foxy.Poses with the wild and her pets.

http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/meganfoxpwmagcover.jpg

It seems to be the trend of the season-Celebrities posing with their pets.
Megan Fox graces the cover of Pawprint magazine with a fox and her other pets.

About her parrot,Bowie:
He likes to lie on his back and have his belly petted.He also gives kisses.If you stick your tongue out ,he'll tongue kiss you.

About her cat,Rosh:
Rosh loves me,but he hates Brian.Bangal cats are bred from wild mountain lions,so he wants to be the dominant male and take all the females.When Brian tries to get close to me,Rosh stares him down.

About her pig:
Before we got our pig,I used to eat pork and now I can't..its said to think they are just slaughtered for hot dogs and break fast meats.They aren't people,but they understand and they feel.

" I feel like wold animals are just so much closer to god," she adds.


Related: Kim Kardashian does K9 magazine with her dog Butter.