Lily Allen went into the gents toilet because...

http://glitzybits.googlepages.com/allenlily.jpg
Liar Liar Lily !!
If you wanted to know what Lily Allen was doing in the gents toilet,she has an explanation for all of us.According to the Mirror the singer who has been in news recently after being spotted in the gents toilet along with Johnny Borrell and Noel Fielding has called them and had rendered her explanation.

Allen told: "Everyone now wants to know what I was doing in there. But I'm telling you, I wasn't doing anything wrong, I'm an innocent bystander.Yes, I was in the men's toilets, but I always go to the men's toilets when there's a huge queue in the ladies."

But, what was she doing with the other two guys? She had an answer for this as well.
She says,"I have no idea what happened with Noel and Johnny.I think they did get thrown out by security but that had nothing to do with me, that's what I'm p***ed off about.I walked into the men's, that's all."

Lily Allen-the cover up artist.