Kim kardashian does Larry King Live.



Kim kardashian claimed that she has filmed Larry King Live on Friday night.She wrote on her site:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The family and I filmed Larry King Live on Friday night.

We were all so excited and honored to meet Larry. He was very good friends with my father and had great stories to tell us. It was just my mom, Bruce, Kourtney, Khloe and I on the show.

Afterwards I went to dinner with Rob and Adrienne at Koi!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He asks everything about her playboy photos and the (in)famous sex tape.



Lucky girl.Coz she had done the Larry king doing nothing but posing with her king size butt and a sex tape.