The wealthy teen stars of Hollywood !!

Daniel Radcliffe, 17
This Harry Potter star definitely tops the list.He is expected to be paid $50 million for the next two Harry Potter films.That's huge money !!

Hayden Panettiere, 17
The Heroes star reportedly earns $2 million a year.Her looks are her fortune.

Rihanna, 19
This singer star definitely has a place on the list.She doesn't like to spend and waste her money though,She says,“I don’t like to waste money. I buy things that I’m going to get my money’s worth out of, things I’m going to use a lot. I like to splurge on make up and shoes."Her latest album Good Girl Gone Bad sold around 200,000 copies in its first two weeks itself.

Hilary Duff, 19
Earns an estimated $12 million a year from her own lifestyle company.But her dream of buying an SUV took a blow when her manager advised her not to buy since she is a terrible driver.

But sadly on the other side Lindsay Lohan who is just out of her teens has almost spent her $30 million fortune.

Related:
+ Highest paid TV stars.
+ Jay Z and his big bucks.