DJ Ryan Seacrest has a crush on Victoria Beckham.


DJ Ryan Seacrest has confessed to David Beckham that he has a crush on Victoria Beckham.To which David responded,"I heard that. You offered to take her away for a few days... That's nice." Beckham appeared on a breakfast radio show hosted by the DJ and challenged the DJ over the letter he wrote to Victoria.Meanwhile the DJ told Beck:"I felt that you are in a very difficult profession and you need your rest... and you might need time alone just to focus and rehabilitate. I would be willing to step in and donate my time and services to Victoria." To which David laughed and said , "I'm sure you would."David also told that the DJ that he knew everything about the letter that was sent to his wife and also said that he has read it.David Beckham surely is cautious about his wife.

Listen to the Interview

Related:
+ Jude Law's latest love intrest.
+ George Clooney's new love intrest.